Property Photography Terms and Conditions
List of general terms and conditions for property photography clients
- I, as the photographer own the copyright of images and may use them for marketing of my services. The client is granted a lifetime license upon payment to use the images as they see fit for marketing and advertising purposes. The client agrees not to distribute or resell to a third party. Additional licenses are available for this purpose.
- Photographs, Floorplans and any Virtual Tours will typically be available to the client within 24-48 hours of the day of appointment.
- Invoices must be paid within the calendar month except for new clients who will need to pay upfront before images are available.
- A folder of the edited Jpegs will be sent to the client’s email address to download via wetransfer.
- Digital retouching of images may not extend beyond basic exposure correction, colour correction and cropping. Requests for additional retouching beyond this may be chargeable at my standard rate of £75 p/hr.
- 3D Matterport Tours incur hosting fees after the initial 3-month period payable at £8.99 a month.
- Exterior images will get a blue sky replacement if required.
- Home staging is the responsibility of the vendor/client. I cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfactory images due to clutter or mess.
- Properties should be prepped and ready to shoot. I tend to assign up to 2 hours on-site for standard photography jobs. If it is necessary to spend longer then I charge my hourly rate of £75 p/hr on top.
- A cancellation fee of 50% of the total may be charged if the agreed appointment is cancelled by the client within 48 hours of the appointment day without good reason.
- Bad weather is not usually a reason for a cancellation or rearrangement of an appointment unless in exceptional circumstances when unsafe to travel etc. If a revisit is needed in these situations to finish a job I reserve the right to invoice for my travel and time.
- Travel costs are charged at 45p per mile beyond a 15-mile radius of Canterbury, Kent
- Additional living spaces, including annexes, outbuildings and loft spaces will be treated as extra bedrooms and can incur an additional £20 per room